Friday, July 1, 2011

TCM Release Blog Hop

This is it - shopping day at The Craft's Meow! It has been a fun week for me - I love each and every one of the stamp sets that were previewed this week. I do not think I could name a favorite. You should have arrived from Lynn Miller's fabulous blog. She is one creative lady!


For this card I used 2 of the new stamp sets and one from the last release because Frieda wanted to play too! All of the sets are available at the TCM. I used Echo Park's "A walk in the park" for the DP. The only thing I colored was the hair and skin on Frieda - oh and some of the ice cream cone! I used some glittery stickles for the sun and did a whole lot of paper piecing! The stamp sets I used were Life is a Carnival, Baggin Some Rays, and Little Frieda and LuLu My Girl. These are all available in the TCM store! If you look at that stamp you will notice that she is holding a mirror - I just cut the mirror off and gave her the yummy cone! Fun, fun, fun! 


Now hop on over to very talented Nadia Cannizzo ! I know you won't be disappointed!

After you have stopped at all the blogs along the way head on over to  The Craft's Meow and shop!   

One lucky winner will receive all four stamp sets, so don't forget to hop along and be sure to leave a comment at The Craft's Meow Store Blog and tell us which of the new sets is your favorite. You have until 10:00 pm Pacific on Tuesday, July 5th to enter for the random drawing. All four stamp sets are available staring today at The Craft's Meow


I am also entering this in the Outlawz sketch challenge.

Thank you for sharing this week with us! It was fun and I will look for your wonderful creations! 


God Bless,

27 comments:

Helen L said...

I love how you pulled Little Freida in to combine several sets: so cute how you gave her an ice cream cone!!!

Janice Boon said...

Indeed a sweet card! Love hw you use the ice cream cone stamp!

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

A gorgeous colourful card, I love it and the stamps too, enjoy your weekend :)

jules said...

wow gorgeous summery card!!!

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh how COOL does Frieda look with that ice-cream - yummo! Fabulous!
xXx

Scrapcollectr said...

Love how the bAckground paper compliments the ice cream cone! Cute card.... *smile*

~amy~ said...

soooo sweet...love all the fun colors!

lynn said...

you've mixed the stamps beautifully, miesje! just love the ice cream in frieda's hand!!

Carol said...

Awesome card love how you used the new release stamps with Frieda! Adorable. TFS

Trina said...

I'm so happy you were able to use the sketch for this adorable card! Make sure you put your card in the June Inlinkz list on The Outlawz to be eligible for the $50 Oozak gift certificate and Gilli Goodie Bag!

Way to use multiple sets to make one cohesive card!!

Isha said...

These are so fun colors!! Love the paperpiecing on the dress, the ice cream is gorgeous too!!TFS

Annette said...

awesome card...very creative
Thanks for sharing

Jan Garber said...

Cuuute.... Love the cheerful colors!

Kary said...

Hi Miesje! This is such a fun card. Love Frieda holding the ice-cream cone idea! Sweet colours too! Love it!! Have a fab weekend! {{Hugs}}

MiamiKel said...

Now this is cute!! How wonderful to combine lil Frieda with the new release - ingenious! Colorful and fun! TFS!

Mrs Ham said...

This card is so cute.

Theresa said...

Great Stamp Sets! Love that you used Freda too. What a cute card. TFS

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

Sweet & lovely!

Shirley N said...

How SWEET is this!!!

Tanya said...

This is darling! I love how you combined little Frieda!

Sue D said...

Very festive card--love the ice cream.

Sheng said...

Adorable card and her ice cream is so delicious :)

Evelene S said...

How cute and clever to add the ice cream cone to hand. I love the polka dots as the background. Thanks for a chance to win.

esterling1923 at gmail dot com

joanieg said...

I just love your card! The paper piecing and coloring is terrific! Thanks for sharing.

Carla said...

SO CUTE! I love all the elements you have gathered together here, it's a perfect summer card!

Ellen ♥ CardMonkey said...

So sweet! I love the dotty paper to pull all the colors together.

Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

Alice Wertz said...

so cute and fun! love her ice cream tower! such a sweet card!