Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fall Daisies

This card is really a little busy for me but once in a while you just have to get out of the comfort zone! I made this for a color challenge on StampTV - Janice asked for Orange, Pink, Teal, and Orange. Definitely not my first choice for colors. I did add some of the brown and it did turn out okay. The layout was for Card Patterns. I really liked the layout - also different for me. Daisies were colored with Copics in the the pink. I used a Cuttlebug folder on the orange and then distressed it a bit for some brown. 

It was nice to make something a little different. Thanks for stopping by! 








Recipe:
Stamps: Hope Grows and Vintage Borders - both sold by Gina K.
Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury Ocean Mist, Sweet Mango
Special Paper: Cosmo Cricket - Nutmeg
Other: Brown Vivid ink - Copic markers, a bit of ribbon

2 comments:

Olga said...

This is just gorgeous! I'm like you and would never have thought of putting these colors together, but it's beautiful!

Michelle Gotoh Bertuzzi said...

Beautiful card. Love the earth colors and that scalloped stamp border.