Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Birthday Girl


A quick post tonight. I know that I have not been updating regularly. Work has been busy so my time is a little more limited. I made this card for a granddaughter who has a birthday coming up in a few weeks. I just love this stamp set by Melanie "A year of borders". This was a simple card to color, in fact I had fun with this card. After I used the Impressibility I used a distress ink lightly over the pink.




Card Recipe:
Stamps: A year of borders sold by GinaK
Paper: Pure Luxury Chocolate Brown, Innocent Pink, and Ivory
Other: A Spellbinder Impressibility and the row is also from Spellbinders as is the tag, a bow made with bow easy.

Challenges:
Flutterby Wednesday: Anything Goes
StampTV: Color Challenge - brown - pink - ivory
CES Challenge: No Christmas card

5 comments:

Jen Shults said...

This is beautiful. I love the butterflies and these colors are just stunning as is that Nesties border... just wow. Thanks for participating at Flutterby! Hugs!

Michelle said...

your card totally caught my eye in mr. linky. LOVE this...great creation! Thanks for joining us at FBW this week!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

JUst stunning, love the colours just lush!
Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good luck! Hugs shell xx

Emma said...

Such a beautiful card and so stunning.
Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous card! Love the popped up bfly!