Thursday, November 15, 2012

Christmas Candy Cane

I know that Christmas is right around the corner so when I have a few minutes I try to get ahead on my cards. For this one I am using the wonderful digis from Daydream Designs


These are 2 different digi sets one is Deck the Halls and the other is Deck the Halls Boughs and Borders.This was a relatively simple card but I wanted to show how a card using digital images can still pop! I printed the images twice then cut out the poinsettias and popped them up. I added some gold beads and a ribbon. 


I entered this card in the following challenges:

ABC Christmas Challenge
Through The Craft Room Door






3 comments:

Diane Noble said...

This is just beautiful, Miesje. Another pretty frame for the image...and I love the popped up poinsettias and those gold beads look wonderful. It's a lovely layout...I need to get my herringbone embossing folder out again. Looks amazing to finish the bottom section. Love your creation...as always!

Debbie said...

Beautiful card!! Great dimension on the flower! I love the embossing, too!

Deonna B said...

Simple yet elegant! Perfect for Christmas! Thank you for sharing at TTCRD this week.