Monday, March 4, 2013

Scooter Diva

Nothing like a cold weekend (for Florida) to get some stamping done. I made several cards and loved it. This one is for a friend of mine - she is turning 50. 



I colored the cute image using my Copics and paper pieced the balloons. The image is from GKD called Scooter Diva, cute isn't she? The brick wall was made using my Scor-pal and then some sponging. I am entering it in the Stamp TV challenge for wood-graining but I made a brick graining instead. I had fun making this.


I used the sketch provided by JUGS. I really like this sketch and may just create another card using it. 

I am also entering this in the Simon Says Stamp anything challenge.

Thanks for looking and I always love the comments! 


3 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Oh this is so cute! I love that image and those paper pieced balloons! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

debby4000 said...

Love your beautiful, fab card.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

luv
Debby

Vicki Dutcher said...

Hey GF! Fun card -- thanks for joining in with JUGS!