Tuesday, November 12, 2013

CSS Color Challenge Blog Hop - 11-12-2013

This time we have a color challenge - and to be honest I had a real hard time with this one. You should have arrived from Melissa Cash where I am sure you saw some wonderful creation with the colors.(Dark Chocolate, Tomato Soup, Honey Mustard and In the Navy with Ivory as the neutral color)





I have a lot of birthdays this month and the beginning of next month too so this card is for one of my granddaughters. I was hoping to make 2 cards but time just wasn't available. I used the stamp set from Melanie called Beyond Baskets 2

Now you have to hop on over to check out what Tera Fujan has created for us to see.  

Thanks for the visit!


10 comments:

Kay S said...

Very fun card! Love the gift bag and the way you incorporated the colors from the combo!

Cheri said...

You wouldn't know you had a hard time with this, Miesje...it's adorable. I love that "tissue" paper. Adorable.

Unknown said...

FUN texture, I need to get my set inky, thanks for the inspiration!

stampqueen said...

Cute card - I had a hard time with these colors this time too!!

Melissa said...

Awesome card Miesje! You're right, this was a tough combo to work with and you mastered it!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Great job with the color combo.....this is such a fun card!

redwasher1 said...

You certainly mastered this color challenge. Awesome card.

Betty Neville said...

Wonderful card, Miesje! You did a great job with the colours! Love how you stuffed the bag!

Gayle said...

Great job on the color challenge and thanks for the inspiration on the Basket Blessing 2. I need to ink it up, too.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Oh Miesje- I bet your granddaughter will just love this one! Can you believe my Granddaughter turned 22 TODAY! Sadley she is away at the University in Tuscon.