Thursday, July 5, 2018

MFT - Summer School


I have been struggling with making the time to get back into doing challenges and keeping up my blog. So once again I am restarting this blog. I have updated some aspects of it and I am re-committed! 



I discovered My Favorite Things recently and decided to participate in some of their challenges - the Summer School week has been really fun! I only have a few of their stamp sets (so far!) so a few are a little limited in variety. Thank goodness my sister is a new card making recruit and we are sharing some stamp sets. 

This card is for today's entry focusing on symmetry. 

I used the Doodled Blooms stamp sets from MFT. The sentiment is GKD. I colored the flowers quickly with my Copics and added some GKD crystalline drops for the center of the flowers.

This card is being submitted to the following challenge:

MFT - Summer School - Symmetry

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your blog, and this card. I’m looking forward to borrowing this set.