Thursday, August 2, 2018

Smile!


Color challenges do often challenge me the most and somehow this one really took me a while to come up with something. Lately I have been really enjoying "playing with" my alcohol inks so I tried to use the colors in the challenge for behind the word Smile (I love this die). Then I colored the cute owls using the colors. There just wasn't enough room on that branch for all 23 owls so the inside is also decorated with an owl - so is the back. I think it turned out okay but not one on my favorites. 

I am entering this card in the following challenge:
MFT Color Challenge #98
SSS Wild Things

1 comment:

Maura said...

Love that huge SMILE, and your owl is adorable! Thanks for sharing your awesome make with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! hugs, Maura