Sunday, September 16, 2018

Coloring Virtuoso


My entry for the coloring virtuoso contest on MFT. I did struggle with this one since I do not see myself as a "coloring virtuoso" more of a coloring constantly practicing virtuoso! I colored this flower from the Beautiful Bloom card kit set. This flower I colored using only 3 Copics - YR18, YR14, and Y32. I did a lot of blending. The card stock is also from the card kit. I used the Stitched Basic Edges and placed the sentiment (slightly curved) in the middle of the panels. I added 3 clear Nuvo drops up on the top right to add some interest. 

Below is the other flower I colored using 3 Zig Clean Color markers (mustard, wine red, and yellow) after embossing the flower. Then I had to choose which flower to use for the contest - I chose the top one because it was softer. Since my chances for winning are slim to nil I decided to make a card I knew I needed to send to some friends. The bottom flower will show up on a future card. :-) 

2 comments:

Torico said...

I love both flowers. Beautiful coloring! Thank you for joining in the Superstar Contest.

Amy Y said...

Beautiful coloring on the flowers! Thank you for joining in the Superstar Contest!