Sunday, October 7, 2018

MFTWCMD2018


World Card Making Day - I love that MFT had a challenge to go with it and thank you for giving me Sunday to get them done! I had soooooo much fun! Last week I played around with some Yupo Translucent paper and alcohol inks for fun I was very glad to have that done and used the Stitched Blooms dies to cut out a bunch of flowers. With those I made 3 cards. The first was the ROYGBIV. I used the Stitched Basic Edges to create a rainbow, some of the flowers and stamped on a balloon and sentiment from the Bundle of Balloons. 



The second card was to make a CAS card - more of the flowers and a simple thank you from the Twice the Thanks dies. I used an ivory background with a dark brown card base.



The third card and this time I used some of the smaller flowers that I had cut and added the Vase die and the Smile dies. I used a kraft for the background and brown for the card base. I am really not sure which one I like best but I do know that I will enjoy sending them.

Products used are all MFT:
Stitched Blooms
Stitched Basic Edges
Smile
Flower Vase
Bundle of Balloons
Twice the Thanks

No comments: