Monday, February 11, 2019

95th Birthday Card



My mother-in-law turned 95 last week - this is the card I made for her following the challenge on GKD. I did not have the exact color called for so I used Peach Bellini - such a pretty color! I used the Mandala Stencil for the background and stamped an image from a much loved stamp set called "You Have my  Heart" and the sentiment from Time to Celebrate - all from GKD. I colored some twine using the ink pad. She loved the card!  

I reread the instructions for this challenge and realized that I had not taken a photo of the inside of the card! Oh no...what to do. Well I just created another card since I had already given that card to my dear mom-in-law and photographed the inside of the card. Here it is. 

2 comments:

Karen Hightower said...

This is a Beautiful Card! Loving the stenciled background and the Velum for the flowers! <3 The greeting is the perfect touch! <3 Thank you for joining us in the Monthly Mix Challenge!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautifully done and I love the stenciled design.