Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Doodled Birthday


The challenge at GKD this month is flowers - well that should be fun - I LOVE flowers! I couldn't afford any of the new stamp sets but I have a lot of flower stamp sets that I can use. I had started this card while on the challenge for last month (coral color), I had tried to create a coral color but failed on this so I gave up and did not finish it. So this time I did finish it and I do like the result. I colored using some distress inks on the awesome stamp set by Lisa Hetrick called Just a Little. The sentiment is from Doodle Sayings. It just seemed to go together so well and I needed a birthday card! 

Thanks for the visit,

Miesje

4 comments:

Johanna said...

I think this is quite beautiful and I really like your background.

Theresa's Studio said...

Beautiful background. Great card!

Susie Moore said...

You used Lisa's set so beautifully! Thanks for playing along at Gina K. Designs.

Unknown said...

Love this concept and the colors that you chose to use.