Monday, April 4, 2011

Birthday Basket

To see the Stampin Sisters in Christ and Craft's Meow post please scroll down.

A birthday basket of flowers. I stamped the basket on Tan Leather and the flowers on white. Then cut and colored. I cut up some yarn that I had and glued that into the middle of the flowers. I also popped up the flowers. I used an Impressibility for the green background and a MS border punch for the little bit of peach.  

A quick and easy put together card since I already had the flowers colored and the basket stamped. They were just waiting to be used. Now they are home and on their way to a birthday of a friend.

Thanks for looking and for the comments!






Card Recipe:
Stamps: Spring Basket (Melanie) - GinaK Designs
Paper:GinaK Pure Luxury Fresh Asparagus, Tan Leather for the basket
DP: The scrap was in my basket and I cannot remember where it came from.
Other: ribbon, Copics to color, MS border punch and some cut up yarn for the center of the flowers.


Challenges:
StampTV - Sketch
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Crazy Challenge - Just Add Flowers
Make it Monday - Anything goes
Paper Playtime -Anything Goes
Mojo Monday - Sketch
I Did It Creations - Anything Goes

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi

Wonderful card! The colour combo is very pretty and I love the embossed background. The yarn in the centre of the flowers is a great touch.

Thank you for sharing over at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :-)

Please remember there is a new prize up for grabs this week, in addition to the regular featured blogger. To encourage everyone to share a little blog love, someone’s comment on one of the entries to this week’s linky party will be randomly chosen as the winner.

The only criteria is that you have to mention that you saw their creation on the Make It Monday linky party in your comment.

So the more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning.

Good luck.

Michelle :-)

Tammy L said...

very pretty card and I love your embossing. Thanks for joining our floral challenge at the Crazy Challenge this week.

Becky said...

This is so pretty Miesje. Beautiful coloring of those flowers.

Rochelle said...

Beautiful flowers, Miesje! I love your card, it makes me think of my grandma's beautiful garden back home..

Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday! Hope to see more of your work!

Hugs,
Rochelle

Monica said...

Such a pretty, pretty card... love the basket and the embossing. Of course the flowers are gorgeous as well. Saw your card on Michelle's blog and thought I might pop over to comment.

Happy crafting,

Monica

Tamara Morton said...

Hi Fabulous creation with wonderful details thank you for joining us at Craft your Passion
Hugs
Tamara

Sharon said...

How very pretty!!! The flowers are fantastic and I love the basket. The embossed bg is wonderful! Thank you for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!! :)

craftieodmae said...

Love this, it's gorgeous, taht basket and your flowers.

Wies said...

Hi Miesje,

Thanks for sharing your on the Make It Monday I like your card very much, specialy the popped up flowers in the basket.

Greetings from Holland

Wies