Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Birthday Dress

To see the Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge post please scroll down.

A simple birthday card. I had still not used this cute stamp from GinaK Designs called Celebrate in Style. This image just begged to be paper pieced! And with 2 daughters and 2 DIL and 6 granddaughters I am sure I will use this card! 


I had that polka dot paper in my scrap bin and no clue where it came from! I am usually pretty good about putting things back but that one escaped me! I used my Swiss Dot Cuttlebug folder and that yellow ribbon worked.



Thanks for stopping by and for leaving a comment!




Card Recipe:
Stamps: GKD Celebrate in Style
Paper: GinaK Pure Luxury White and Lemon Drop
DP: Scraps
Other: Ribbon, Cuttlebug folder, Spellbinder Dies


Challenges:
Stamp TV: Color - white, bubblegum pink, lemon drop
Card Patterns: Sketch
Stamping Scrapping Central Anything Goes
A Spoonful Of Sugar - All Things Royalty 
DDH Challenges - 2W - Paper Piecing
The Outlawz - Sentiment required - Anything Goes

7 comments:

Roxann said...

Very pretty card! Love the color palette.

Melissa Cash said...

Beautiful card Miesje! You will have to go to my blog and check out the card I posted today. Looks like great minds think alike! :)

Colleen Holmes said...

Very pretty card Meisje! Love the paper piecing with very soft pretty colors! Thank you for playing at The Outlawz Greeting Challenge!

Becky said...

This is beautiful Meisje! I love this image, and love how you paper pieced this.

Vanessa said...

Really pretty, Meisje! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!!!

deesdesigns said...

Beautifully done - the paper piecing is perfect! I really like the diecut you used for the image - it's like it was made for it. Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Digi Design House and I hope you'll join us for our next challenge, too.

Leanne said...

I love this image and the paper piecing looks awesome! Great card! Thanks for playing along at SSCC! Hugs, Leanne