Sunday, January 13, 2019

Happy Birthday Sis


My sister is a budding sketcher and watercolor artist. I am really proud of her. My love is still card making and dabbling with paints as backgrounds is about as artsy as I get. So this is her birthday card. 

This card is for the GinaKDesigns challenge for this year and on their new updated website! I created the background with some sparkly watercolors and then stamped the sentiment from the Grand Greetings stamp set. I also added the wonderful checked ribbon. It was a quick card to make but I do like how it turned out. 

3 comments:

Johanna said...

I really like the background colours you have used here. Very nice design

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is such an artsy looking background and I love the colors. Sometimes simple designs make the most eye catching ones. I think your sister will love it.

Bonnie said...

This is looking pretty artsy to me. Love what you got the background to move like.