Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fall Daisies

This card is really a little busy for me but once in a while you just have to get out of the comfort zone! I made this for a color challenge on StampTV - Janice asked for Orange, Pink, Teal, and Orange. Definitely not my first choice for colors. I did add some of the brown and it did turn out okay. The layout was for Card Patterns. I really liked the layout - also different for me. Daisies were colored with Copics in the the pink. I used a Cuttlebug folder on the orange and then distressed it a bit for some brown. 

It was nice to make something a little different. Thanks for stopping by! 








Recipe:
Stamps: Hope Grows and Vintage Borders - both sold by Gina K.
Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury Ocean Mist, Sweet Mango
Special Paper: Cosmo Cricket - Nutmeg
Other: Brown Vivid ink - Copic markers, a bit of ribbon

1 comment:

craftieodmae said...

This is just gorgeous! I'm like you and would never have thought of putting these colors together, but it's beautiful!