Monday, October 17, 2011

Loving Fall

I really do like the season of Fall. We don't see many colored leaves here but fall is in the heart too! I actually made this card yesterday for a challenge on StampTV to use fall leaves. Well, I finished the card in time but had used all my uploads already so .... missed that challenge. I also used the sketch from CPS so it will be entered there.

To make the jar I stamped it twice - once on white card stock and the other time on a transparency sheet (with staz-on) I cut them both out and wet glued them together. After it was dry I carefully stuffed the leaves that I had stamped into the jar. Pretty cool! 


Thanks for stopping by and your comments are always treasured!
God Bless,


Card Recipe:
Stamps: GKD - Buds and Vases - sentiment from A Year of Leaves
Paper: GinaK Wild Dandelion and Tan Leather
Specialty Paper - BG - indian summer
Other: Leaf punch, twine, distress inks, cuttlebug folder
Challenges Entered:
GKD: Monday Challenge (that I was too late for)
CPS - Sketch
BasicGrey - #55 Autumn/Fall/Halloween - indian summer paper pack
Stamp, Scrap and Doodle -   Falling for you anything with leaves
Stampin For The Weekend - Colours of Autumn   

4 comments:

Linda said...

A wonderful card. I love the jar of leaves. That was a great idea! Thanks for joining us at SSDS with your lovely creation.
Hugs,
Linda
Scrapcat Cards by Linda

Manuna said...

Забавно и необычно! Мне очень нравится!)

Becky said...

What a wonderful devotional Meisje, love how you did the image, I like images myself. What a beautiful fall card you created.
Hugs :)

stampingbowd said...

Wow!!!! I LOVE what you did with the jar!!! Gorgeous!!!!