Friday, July 27, 2018

Anniversary Card



I love this sketch from the Sketch Challenge at MFT! There will probably be another card coming soon. I am working at (practicing) water coloring. Kristina Werner and Jennifer McGuire sure make it look easy! So I was watching a video by Jennifer McGuire on ink lifting with alcohol inks. I did that with the flower but my background got kind of wrecked. So on the Kristina Werner and her video on water color backgrounds. It didn't turn out like hers but I am working on it. I do love the sketch! The beautiful laced background is from MFT called Moroccan Die. I love this die and will be using it again. This card is for my sister and her husband. 

I am entering this card in the following challenge:
MFT Sketch Challenge
SSS Anything Goes

1 comment:

ankitag612 said...

I love the watercolored background you did on the card. I know what you mean. They are so talented, Kristina and Jennifer make everything look so easy. I love their work and I love seeing their style reflection in your work. Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. xx Ankita