Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Camp Create - Monochromatic Magic

This was one of those cards that when something can go wrong it does! This concept was in my mind from the start. I had to use what I had so even though this was not the background I wanted I didn't have too many other MFT stencils other than my precious hills and clouds and grass. So then I found out I was all out of my glue!!! Horror of horrors! I had to use some back up glue that seemed to stick onto everything from my hands to to between all of the cracks of the Moroccan Mosaic die. ugh! Then after cutting and attempting to glue together 3 layers of the Thank You die I discovered (after the fact) that my embossing powder in vanilla probably was too old to not bubble - OR - there was glue on the top side of it. Anyway - I had to go for it because I still have one card to make for the Camp Create! Onward......

Miesje

   

No comments: