Saturday, October 5, 2019

WCMD - Christmas


I managed to get a third card done today, amazing but don't ask me if I got my Saturday chores done! This card totally did not go well, however I was able to salvage it into a presentable card. I had watched a couple of videos with the Festive Flower stamp set and wanted to pull out my colored pencils for the first time in quite a while - and it showed. I really struggled with this. The video showed it on a gray cardstock - I didn't have any so I went with the Kraft. The gold embossing didn't show up as well as I would have liked, in fact the sentiment that was on the bottom could hardly be read. Therefore I cut that off and found my Holiday Seals (the Stamping Village) and used that instead. Card saved! Not my favorite but that is the way it goes sometimes. 

Thanks for looking,
Miesje 

No comments: