Sunday, January 20, 2013

Hope: Lamentations 3:24

I really like this verse and I think it was the right one for this week. It is a simple verse that speaks to me about always being hopeful. Nothing in my life is too difficult for Him to help me through. He is a part of me, therefore my heart and soul knows that all is well.



I made this card using Daydream Designs Scripture Set 2. There are 3 sets in all where each of us on the DT chose our favorite verse. This particular verse was chosen by the wonderfully talented Kris. I made the background with a Cuttlebug folder and used just the simplest of embellishments, I wanted the verse to speak.

I also made this for the following challenges:

God Bless You - have a wonderful week!


2 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Miesje:

Your cards are always SO sweet, and what a blessing to have you share with us. Hope you're having a great week.
Hugs,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Unknown said...

Miesje,
Sometimes less is more. You have presented the scripture as the main focal point but the embossing and die cuts are a great enhancement.
Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday.
Carole Robb Bisson
The Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!