Sunday, January 6, 2013

Peace: Isaiah 54:13

Back to work after a wonderful Christmas vacation. I am not sure if I am ready but I am thankful that I have a job and that it is a job that I love. 



I teach in a Catholic grade school where we start and end each day with prayer. It is so wonderful to be able to share my faith with the children at the school - at my job. So going back to work tomorrow is not so bad, in fact, I am thankful for my job, for the opportunity to share that which is closest to my heart. My love for God and my  love for family!

I made this card using Daydream Designs Scripture Set 3. There are 3 sets in all where each of us on the DT chose our favorite verse. This particular verse was chosen by Michelle. Thank you Michelle!

I also made this for the following challenges:

God Bless You - have a wonderful week!


7 comments:

Bastelfrosch's Kreativseite said...

This card is wonderful!!!
Greatings from germany-
Annette

Karen Letchworth said...

This is absolutely beautiful and you truly are blessed to be able to share God's love with these precious little ones. If even ONE CHILD gains the importance of prayer in their lives, it will be worth your efforts. You can only plant the seeds, and then pray that God, through His Holy Spirit, will nurture and grow those seeds into a tree that will bear good fruit. Even learning HOW to prayer is a foreign concept to many children. And I encourage you to pray IN JESUS' NAME so that they all know that the name of the God we worship is JESUS. What a blessing, and thank you so much for sharing this gorgeous card with us in our challenge. You are such a blessing to me, and I thank you for stopping by to share.
Blessings,
karen
Word Art Wednesday

Brenda said...

Very pretty card Miesje!! Enjoy getting back to work tomorrow. I start back tomorrow to and as much as I love my job is do enjoy the time off. Long time since I have been by, sorry about that. I hope all is well with you and your family and you have a wonderful holiday.
Happy New Year
Hugs,
Brenda

Debbie said...

This is beautiful!! That is one of my favorite verses!!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Beautiful! I like the contrast between the colors and your use of various textures. I was the principal at a Parochial school for 7 years, so I can relate to the uplifting feeling of starting the day in prayer with your students. Although I know work in the public school sector, I still feel blessed to work with God's children. Blessings!

Unknown said...

Miesje,
My first impression of this card was awe!!
The ribbon matches the butterflies. I pray that Scripture every morning for my Children GC and GGC. The blue is such a sweet color on the embossed cardstock and butterfly. A really great card.
Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday.
Carole Robb Bisson
The Blessing of the LORD is Upon You!

Helen said...

This is copmletely gorgeous!!! Everything about it is perfect!