Sunday, January 13, 2013

Rejoice: Psalm 118:24


It was one of those weeks! I think that after being off for 2 weeks it was an adjustment to get back into the routine. It has also been unseasonably warm here in Florida. We are in the 80s and I do not like it! We only have a couple of months of "winter weather" and I like them. I want soup, hot cocoa, sweater weather and am getting salad, ice tea, tank top weather! So this verse had a message for me! I have to stop grousing about the sunshine and balmy breezes and rejoice in this day!






I made this card using Daydream Designs Scripture Set 3. There are 3 sets in all where each of us on the DT chose our favorite verse. This particular verse was chosen by me, I love this verse because I love rejoicing! I made the background using a sponge and a homemade template. I think it turned out well. I also glittered up the dove a bit. 

I also made this for the following challenges:

God Bless You - have a wonderful week!

8 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Gorgeous, Miesje. I love the Daydream Designs scriptures. Thanks for sharing this with us. I'm SO blessed to have you play along in our challenges.
I really miss not being able to put my watermarks on my cards any more.
Have a blessed day!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Diane Noble said...

Love your bright and cheery card. Each day is a blessing, and I'm so grateful you brightened my day today! Have a wonderful week, Miesje!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, and love the bright colors, great verse too. Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle this week. Abbie DT xx

Debbie said...

This is so pretty!!!
I, too, need to be thankful... I've been grumpy that it's been in the 40's so our snow is melting! I will rejoice and be glad!!

Faye said...

So gorgeous. I love that scripture too. You've illustrated it so well.

Unknown said...

Such a bright beautiful card showcasing that wonderful verse.
Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday.
Carole Robb Bisson
May the Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

Unknown said...

very nice, thank you for joining us at Glitter n sparkle challenge blog good luck and hope to see you again soon.
AJ dtm

Becky said...

This is beautiful Miesje. Love how you did the background clouds.