Sunday, September 22, 2019

CAS - Dashing

Whew - got one done at least. It is very intimidating looking at all the entries but I decided to try it anyway. Nothing to lose and I finished a Christmas card, that alone is a win. 

This was made using all MFT products - the circle was cut out from a background piece I had using alcohol inks which I splattered with a little white ink and some perfect pearls. The background of the card was lightly blended over the MFT Snowfall stencil. The reindeer is from the Santa and Friends stamp set with dies. I made the sentiment circle around the circle for a slightly different look. The image was colored using Copics and a white gel pen was used to give the cover of the reindeer a little added interest. 

Thank you for looking - it was fun and as always!

Miesje

No comments: