Sunday, September 22, 2019

Coloring - Elf


Darn, I ran out of daylight to take a good picture. Well, the chance of me winning is very, very slim - I saw a lot of the entries and I am not even close to a virtuoso! However, I like what I did and I have another Christmas card done! 

***I retook the photo this morning so the colors look more authentic but the silver embossed sentiment did not show up. Oh well, I tried!

I used the small brick stencil for the background and blended using distress oxide smoked hickory. I painted Santa's Elves using Zig markers on watercolor paper. It is hard to tell but I used a white metallic paint for the hat edge and sleeves. I also used silver metallic for the bell on his hat. 

I appreciate the chance to enter the MFT Superstar contest. 

Miesje Flach

1 comment:

Torico said...

I appreciate that you tried to take a good pic of your card. I can see the shimmer you added to the elf when I enlarge the pics. :) Fabulous! Thank you for joining in the Superstar contest.