Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Blue Flowers


Tonight was such a nice evening. My son's girlfriend came over to craft with me. She made an adorable tin to keep her memories in and I made a card with blue flowers. The flowers were supposed to be yellow and gold but when my DH saw it he said it looked like fall - soooo - I stamped 2 more flowers and used blue. Can't have a fall card in January! I used GinaK stamps called "A year of flowers" and "festive frame" both sets are designed by Melanie. The Festive Frame set was changed to be more of a spring looking card. The sentiment was from a SU set called "Upsy Daisy". I used GinaK cardstock: Vanilla, In the Navy, and Ocean Mist. I colored the flowers with Copics and put some bling under the saying. So this is the card I made for today.

No comments: