Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Cherish Life

I love flowers and being outside. This past week or so I have had a cold and those headaches that often go with it. Right now hoping and praying that it does not become one of those dreaded sinus infections. Anyway, I realize that I often do not appreciate or cherish the simple pleasures of feeling good, having energy, and being among God's wonderful world of flowers which was the challenge on SCC this week and also for a StampTV challenge of course! This was a sketch challenge and it did not flow the way that some cards do. It required a lot of playing with and laying out and trying different embellishments. Regardless this is the finished product. I used the Spring Florals and Spring has Sprung stamp sets from Gina K Designs. The card stock was also from her - called Ocean Mist and Lemon Drop. The DP came with the Spring Mix StampTV kit. Love it all! Thanks for stopping by. God Bless!

5 comments:

craftieodmae said...

It turned out fantastic to me, I love it all!

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Miesje - this is just beautiful! I love the images and the gorgeous soft colours you have used! This card just oozes 'spring!' Love it! It is great to see you play along with Stampin' Sisters in Christ - we look forward to seeing you next week! {{{hugs}}}

Anonymous said...

I so love blue, especially when it is Ocean Mist, and yellow together. It was so pleasing to the eye. Thanks for sharing your art with us at SSCC.

Grace said...

Oh this is beautiful! Love the blue/yellow combo... so sunny and happy! I love the view you have too!!! What a blessing!!! Sorry you have not been feeling well! Thanks for playing with us at SSCC!

peggysue said...

What a lovely color combination so soft and yet so bright and cheerful! I am such a fan of watering cans, and it goes so well with the main image. I hope you feel better soon. We appreciate seeing your artwork each week for the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge.