Friday, April 23, 2010

Still Waters

Just a quick upload this morning. This was for a StampTV challenge to use foil. It took me a while to come up with it but here it is. I wanted to get it uploaded last night but it got too late. I was hanging out at the GinaK release party and was just glad to get the card finished. I have several other projects in the works so watch for more uploads this weekend. I will now be stalking the mail-lady every day waiting for the order I just placed. Great new stamp sets this month. Be sure to check them out! Wish I could get them all, guess I am going to have to hope to win some challenges to get the rest! Anyway - this card was made with the stamp set from GinaK called "By your side". I love the sayings in this set and the title of it got me because of a song I dearly love called "By Your Side" by Tenth Avenue North.

Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

redwasher1 said...

WOW! This is just fantastic!!! Perfect for the challenge!