Monday, August 20, 2012

Daydream Designs

I am several hours later then I wanted to be with this post - work (school started and I am a teacher) and life (my printer died) got in the way - but I am here now. I am so excited to be on the design team for a new amazing digi stamp company called Daydream Designs. Diane is the wonder-woman behind this endeavor and it is impressive! I love her stamps and sentiments. 

Some of the images are colored by another wonder-woman and friend, Kris. 
Since my printer died when I was going to print and work on a card I was not able to get a card done.....until tonight! But now the light is bad and my pictures are not how I wanted.....so......I am showing you a preview of the card that I will post in it's complete form after work tomorrow. 

This is the preview...kind of a tease I know. Sorry about that. Rest assured that the full card will be up. I am just "Brimming with excitement" to be working with Diane and I encourage you to check out her really wonderful stamps! I love them all! 

See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Diane Noble said...

It's fun to have a teaser and I can't wait to see the whole gorgeous creation! I appreciate your tenacity through all the challenges you've experienced to get to this point! Hope this week is a better (easier) week for you! I'll be back tomorrow!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Can't wait for the reveal!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/