Thursday, August 23, 2012

More Coffee!

I really do love coffee and the stamps Perfect Blend digi stamps from Daydream Designs are such fun to play with.

When I made the card that I posted earlier this week I had printed several images and played around with cropping them and using parts of an image. Digital images are great to do that with. So this is another quick card that used some of those croppings. I added a bit of burlap just for fun.

Sorry for the short post but I still have some lessons to work on for tomorrow's classes. 

Thanks for visiting and be sure to check out Daydream Designs, you will love them! 




5 comments:

Debbie said...

This is really cute!! I have lots of friends that would love it! (I don't like coffee!!)
These Daydream Designs images are great!!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

What a fun card - love the burlap behind the Coffee cut out and the twist on this quote is so fun!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Amy Johnson said...

Cute! Love the burlap with coffee images.

Diane Noble said...

Miesje...this is such a fun, fabulous card. All the elements tie in together, but that burlap is so cool. Love how you've laid it all out...thanks for all you do! You are a wonderful "dreamer" and love having you on the design team.

Traci M said...

hi Miesje! I chose this set also...it is a fun one and I love what you have done with it here! I will be praying for all of you with the weather you are having.