Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Button, button

I always have a hard time with the "not cards" category in the challenges that I try to complete. I looked around, and looked around my craft room and found these very plain plastic containers that I keep my buttons in. Aha, I thought - I will cover those! Then I found the Cuttlebug folders with the little buttons on it - grabbed the button stamp from Square Pegs and the word "My" from Organize It! sets from GinaK and there it was! Excuse my handwriting on the word "buttons" couldn't find a stamp for it anywhere! :-)
PS: The buttons on the top are for show only - I could NEVER waste a button by gluing it to the lid! :-)

3 comments:

craftieodmae said...

how adorable!!!! Don't ya love it when a great idea comes to you!

Tina said...

How cute are these! I didn't even realize it was hand written on the "button". Good job! These are adorable. I should make something like this for my daughter... she collects buttons. Imagine ME trying to keep her away from MY crafting buttons!! LOL

Betty Benton said...

Your handwriting is just fine!! Cute organizers!