Saturday, February 20, 2010

Spring Crocus

I got my box of goodies from GinaK and inked up the first stamp "Spring Florals" and used the wonderful new spring colored Pure Luxury Card Stock. And the Spring ribbon.  I also used the Spring Digital Paper that Nina designed. I suppose you could say that this is a totally spring card! Living in Florida does mean that we get Spring sooner - in fact today has been lovely - even went for a little spin in the boat. The bling is from Micheal's and I loved how well it matched. I did not use any words on this one - will see what I want to use it for first. This is for the Monday StampTV challenge and the CPS154 challenge. 

2 comments:

redwasher1 said...

A very beautiful card!! I hope my order is in tomorrow. I'm getting this set.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great job with these colors! I just couldn't work them! You did a fabulous job!!