Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wedding Card

My nephew is getting married in March. They are having an Irish themed wedding so I had to go with the green. On an earlier post I had the invitations that I made (200) and the bridal shower card I made for this wedding. For this card I used a different shade of green (Wild Wasabi) and the "With this Ring" stamp set from Rupa. The DP is Afternoon Tea from SU. I also used the Mother of Pearl card stock from GinaK and found it a real challenge to color on and to stamp. It took 3 tries to get it so that I did not smudge it. This is also for the StampTV sketch challenge that Jennie posts. It was a great sketch and a fun card to make. Thanks for the visit!
 

1 comment:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Oh my! I love the draping embellis! This turned out wonderful!!