Friday, February 12, 2010

Quilt Card

I can't believe it! I was sick and could not be at the GinaK release party last night. I sure did miss being there. I am not used to feeling yucky and am glad to be at least back on the road to recovery. This morning I checked out all the new "stuff" and put in an order. Sure do wish that I could afford them all. They are so nice. I had to pick and choose the ones that I think I will use the most right now and put the rest in my wish list. Well, before I had  to take a few day respite I did make a quick card for the Thursday sketch challenge that I have not yet posted here. It is the first square card I made, now I will need an envelope - hmm - square envelope? For this card I used the paper from Basic Grey called Sugar Rush. Then A year of Flowers by Melanie. A few dew drops for embellishment and that is it. Hopefully I will be more creative this week - I think I was fighting the flu bug most of the week.

2 comments:

redwasher1 said...

This is sooooo pretty!!

craftieodmae said...

Wow! it's beautiful!!! I love the squares you used, that dp is awesome!