Thursday, July 29, 2010

Adam's Birthday

Yes, another grandchild birthday is coming up. In fact I have several more to make before August is over! Adam will be 7 - he is the oldest son of my oldest son! I do try to make cards for the little ones that speak to them. It is not easy because there are just not that many stamp sets out there for that. When you have 13 grandchildren and the oldest is just going to be 10 and I try to never repeat a card - well that is a lot of stamp sets or at least a lot of possibilities within the stamp sets. 

So here is Adam's. It really was a fun card to make (do I say that on every post?)! I knew I wanted to use the car and I wanted to use the colors for a color challenge on StampTV. So I found this fabulous DP from October Afternoon and it just came together. 

Thanks for stopping by - I read and cherish every one of you comments, thank you!



Recipe: 
Stamps: Heartily Yours - GinaK
Paper: GinaK Pure Luxury Turquoise Sea, Cranberry Tart
Other Paper: October Afternoon - Roadmap
Other: Nestabilities 

No comments: