Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Mahalo

Good morning, and what a glorious morning it is! Yesterday was such an exciting day for me, being selected as the Center Stage Guest Designer for the month of August for StampTV. I am still pinching myself (mentally because I bruise easy)! I am very excited and have been overwhelmed by the wonderfully supportive comments left here on my blog and on StampTV. 

So this card is for all of you! Mahalo means thank you - thank you for the support and the constant encourament I have received from StampTV friends and from my Stampin' Sisters in Christ sisters! You are all the best!



I made this card for the StampTV inspiration challenge and also for the CPS-177 sketch challenge. I also entered into the Copic Creations to color a bird with Copics. It was really a quick and fun card to make with few layers. I am just loving all the bright colors that this stamp set begs to use! I colored and cut out all the flowers and the toucan with the message in it's beak. I used an impressibility for the card base. It was a fun card to create and came together just playing with the circles and different colored elements. 

Thanks for coming by and, as always, thanks for commenting!









Recipe:
Stamps: Aloha by Theresa - sold by GinaK
Paper: Pure Luxury Wild Dandelion
Other: Circle Nestabilities, Copic Markers

2 comments:

Lilian said...

Congratulations on your StampTV stint :) Your card is just fun fun fun! Gorgeous coloring! Thanks for joining the Copic Creations challenge!

SAMARA said...

This is so beautiful Miesje! I so enjoy seeing your colors! They are beautiful to wake up to...I feel like I am in Hawaii!!! The Toucan is lovely, the Flower on the color is very stunning and the total cheerfulness of this card is a joy to inhale. Most of all Miesje I SO enjoyed reading your ALL ABOUT ME. How rare for someone to share so completely their lovingness of the family! I felt your joy, God's blessing and how you have taken it into your being. I have started my day the best way I know how! Now, do you have an "email" subscription? Thank you. Samara