Friday, July 30, 2010

Speedy Recovery



One of our grandsons broke his arm this week and I wanted to send him a card. I realized that there are really not very many stamps or sentiments that are geared to a broken arm for a 4 year old little boy! I had just received this designer paper from Basic Grey and that is what gave me the idea for this card. 

I also made it for a StampTV challenge to stamp something going in a non-traditional way so I put the sentiment going up and down. The train should look like it is emerging from a tunnel. It ended up being a fun card to make. I enjoy most making a card for a specific person or event. Those are also the cards that come together easier.

Thanks for the visit today. Have a wonderful weekend!





Recipe:
Stamps: Life is Good by Theresa Momber – sold by GinaK
Paper – Pure Luxury Smokey Slate, White, Green Apple and Moonlit Fog
Special Paper – Basic Grey Oliver
Other: Spellbinders Nestabilities

3 comments:

Betty Benton said...

I'm sure he's going to enjoy his train card. Awesome job on the challenge!

Becky said...

Your poor grandson..He is going to feel a lot better when he gets this card from his grandmother :).

craftieodmae said...

Hope he mends fast, boys like have injuries so they can tell thier buddies LOL, he'll love this awesome card!!