Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Merry & Bright

** Looking for the Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge Card? Scroll down.... there it is!**

I know - it is just too early to think of Christmas, in fact I agree with you. Gina at StampTV has put a Christmas in July challenge and even had a new stamp set introduced this month. So now I am making Christmas cards with a few groans and moans thrown in. I mean I am on SUMMER VACATION and do not want to think of Christmas yet - but I know that when November and December roll around I will be sending Gina {hugs} for head start on the busy season. 

I made this card using Gina's new stamp set and for a challenge this week on StampTV to create a split negative card. I made this one and another one with the reverse image and a different layout. This card is also for the CPS175 sketch challenge.  Thanks for stopping by - I always like your visits and comments too!

Recipe:
Stamps: Blessed is the Season - Gina K. Designs
Paper: Pure Luxury Fresh Asparagus and Cranberry Tart 
Other: Lace, burgundy and vanilla embossing powder, MS branch punch, spellbinder die. 

 

1 comment:

redwasher1 said...

Wow this just stunning!