Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Baptism Card

This upcoming weekend is a busy one for us, but a good kind of busy! We have our granddaughter's first communion (uploaded the card earlier this week) and the next day is our grandson's baptism. When I was making the 1st Communion card I stamped 2 doves, 1 on white CS and the other on vellum since I was not sure which one I would use. So today I had to make this card and really struggled with how to make it. I finally took  the bird bath image from Rupa's Spring Has Sprung (minus the birds), colored it in and then added the dove that I had already stamped. I love it when that happens! Water is a symbol of baptism so I thought it would work well. I also made this card for the sketch challenge on StampTV. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Carolyn King said...

That is so pretty. LOVE how you used these for a Communion card. GREAT idea! Have a good (busy) weekend!