Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day With Blessings

Happy Sunday! I have been busy at my craft table with not enough time at the computer to get the cards up. I hope to get caught up some today since my housework and yard-work was done yesterday. It was a glorious day here yesterday with lots of sunshine and warm Florida breezes. Today is kind of overcast and rain is moving it - great day to be working in my "Craft Room with a View"! This card was made for the April release sketch challenge on StampTV. I wanted to try to get a vintage look which is not my norm. I found the tutorial on making a tissue paper flower on Splitcoaststampers and it was the perfect card to try it with. I cut out part of the glasses from Timeless Treasures so that it looks like there are actual lenses in it. That came out better than I thought it would. The DP was from Basic Grey's Green at Heart and the CS is Fresh Asparagus from GKD. Thanks for coming by.  

No comments: