Sunday, April 11, 2010

Kissing Hand


I think that most moms and/or dads read this book to their little ones before that first day of school. I know I did! It is the sweetest story. I had to try to make a card based on that book. I used the colors and layout and even managed to get the kissed hand in there! Once again this card is for the GinaK challenge for a chance to be a center stage designer (crossing my fingers!) for a month. This is my third entry and I may be able to squeeze one more in. There is one more card floating around in my head, if it comes together I will be back before the day is done. I used the stamp set called "Happy Spring". The card stock is from the GinaK pure luxury line - Lemon Drop, In the Navy, and a tad of Passionate Pink. I also used the star Cuttlebug folder for the background and some sparkly flowers. I did a little coloring with my Copics. The most work was masking and cutting all those gloves (hands) to make the border on the bottom. Thanks for the look!

1 comment:

craftieodmae said...

another beauty! Good luck with the challenge!!!