Saturday, April 17, 2010

Beautiful

I have been really feeling yucky with a bad cold these past few days and have fallen behind in my postings. This card I made lst  week for the color challenge on StampTV but never did post it on here. I think I was so busy posting all of my cards for the April Story challenge that I forgot to post this one. Anyway - here it is for the faithful few who actually check my blog. This card was made with Melanie's wonderful stamp set called A Beautiful Life. Being Dutch, I just love tulips. It is unfortunate that they do not grow well in Florida. So whenever a tulip image comes out it is the first in my cart! Melanie's are just the most exquisite and she has them in three sets that all coordinate - I have them all and love them. Today we have an all afternoon celebration for my 4 new granddaughters who all became permanent members of our family these past few months. So we will be going to my son's house for that. The weather is beautiful and I am sure that the day will be also. Thanks for stopping by - more tomorrow! 

No comments: