Saturday, April 10, 2010

Little Quack

Another book for the GinaK book challenge on StampTV. Here is a little history on this book. We have 13 wonderful grandchildren and there is no way that I can make a "book" card for all of them so I am choosing 1 from each family. This book is for Ella. She and her brothers like spending the night at our house and often times going to sleep is a little difficult. Well, when we first moved into this house on the lake she was a little weary of the new surroundings. I looked through my stash of books and we read several together. One of them was this one. She was only 3 when I first read her this book and to this day it is the book that I have to read to her (she is almost 8) before going to sleep. In fact I also have to read it to her 2 younger brothers when they all are here for the night. It is the story about how the little ducklings fall asleep one at a time after asking about every little sound or sight that they see. Every sound is explained and finally the last one to fall asleep is Little Quack. It is a cute book. I made this card using the GinaK StampTV kit called Spring Mix. The designer paper is from October Afternoon called Ducks in a Row - how perfect was that?!?!  The other card stock is all GinaK pure luxury, Ocean Mist and Moonlit Fog and Lemon Drop for the Mama. I used Copics for the little coloring that I did  and some adhesive bling.

1 comment:

craftieodmae said...

Now this is just priceless!!!! I love that duck!!