Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Ornaments

** To see the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge please scroll down. **

Another Christmas card - I am on a roll! Sure wish I had more time! This card was made for a few challenges and I really do like how it turned out. I didn't expect to like it (I am more of a traditionalist) but I do.


I used the Nestie on the Ocean Mist then cut out the center. I then stamped the ornaments on white twice. The first was used behind the Nestie and the second I colored and cut out each ornament and popped it up. I also popped up the frame. I used a Cuttlebug folder on the green panel.


Card Recipe:
Stamps: Gina K's - Vintage Borders
Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury Ocean Mist and Green Apple
Specialty Paper: BG - marjolaine
Other: Lace ribbon, a shiney brad, Copic Markers, Nesties, Cuttlebug



Challenges Entered:
Stamp TV - Color Challenge
Card Patterns - Sketch 
Mark's Finest Papers - Add a bow
Stampit Crazy - Christmas Free for all

Christmas Stampin All year long - Anything Goes


Thanks for the visit and the comment!



9 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

EXCELLENT~ amazing cutting also! Thanks for playing with Speedy's friends!

Becky said...

This is just stunning Miesje. Love the colors.

Becky said...

ps. Thank you for joining Speedy's Friends. :)

Love crafts forever said...

Very beautiful card. Thanks for playing at StampitCrazy. Hugs, Nat.

Virgo5 said...

What a great card, love it!
Thanks for playing with Speedy's friends!

Joanne Travis said...

SO pretty!
Thanks for sharing and for joining Speedy's Friends this week!

Susan (rainy) said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I love all those pretty little ornaments. Wonderful dimension.

Jan Hennings said...

Beautiful card and love the colors!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Congrats on making Super Six!!!