Sunday, November 28, 2010

Congratulations: Philippians 4:13


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with our family. The leftovers have been picked over and are almost all gone and another work week is about to begin.
I welcome you back for another challenge from Stampin' Sisters in Christ.

Today Lisa is the challenge hostess and the scripture she chose is Philippians 4: 13.
"I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me."
Today is the first Sunday of Advent. The term "advent" means "coming". It is the time when we prepare ourselves for the coming of Jesus. I love this season in the church, the sights, the smells, the people, the songs. Each and every aspect of it is a reminder that it is Jesus that strengthens me. It is also a constant reminder of what is most important this time of year. That is to prepare our hearts for the coming of Jesus. 
Be sure to stop by my SSIC design sisters to see what they have to share this week:


Grace Nywening: Th-INK-ing of You
Lisa Hjulberg: The Craft's Meow
Patti J Gilliam: Cherish Each Precious Day
Peggysue Turner: Roses By My Window
Rebekka Reed: Diamond in the Rough
Randi Barret: A New Creation (On break)

So glad you stopped by, and to my American friends - have a wonderful Thanksgiving!




Recipe:
Stamps: Lovely Labels 2 - Gina K
Paper: GinaK Pure Luxury Ivory, DP - DCWV Latte
Other: Butterfly Nestie Die - some chipboard flowers I had and sticky pearls

Other Challenges:
Penny's Paper Craft - Anything Goes


3 comments:

Becky said...

Good morning Miesje. :)
Love your card this morning, don't you just love these frames! And what a beautiful butterfly.
hugs. :)

Grace said...

Hi Miesje! LOVE your card! Love the color combo and that beautiful frame! We used the same SB today! :) That butterfly is so pretty and is a symbol of hope, which is encouragement to anyone!!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts as well! I always love reading your words each week!
hugs,
Grace

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how beautiful Meisje. I just love your words and your gorgeous card with the butterfly and the beautiful colors and pattern paper.
hugs,
Chris