Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Winter Trees

Oh how fun to make a card from a mistake. That's right, I made a mistake. The Spellbinder Medallion just didn't cut all the way through the card stock. I almost threw it away - the the three trees was also in my toss away basket. The DP came in the mail YEAH and when I was looking through it this paper just popped out at me and this card was born. Not bad huh? 

This card was made for the following challenges:

Mark's Finest Papers: paper piercing
Paper Sundaes : Snow


Thanks for the visit!





 

7 comments:

Alica said...

so pretty! Great colors and lovely layout!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Becky said...

What a gorgeous card Miesje mistake and all :). I have the same problem with my die, I have to run it through 4 times. :)

craftieodmae said...

It is fantastic! I've done that with maybe one thing I had tossed, so you rocked this!!!!

Anonymous said...

Fabby tree card! thanks for joining in with our challenge this time!
Samantha ABC Christmas Challenge :0)

Annie said...

what a fabulous accidental card! thank you for joining us on the ABC Christmas blog for the Winter Wonderland challenge.
hugs, annie x

Christine said...

Such an elegant card! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.