Thursday, April 26, 2012

First Holy Communion

A special card for my dear grandson who will be receiving his 1st Holy Communion this weekend. The boy in this card even looks a little like him!
This card turned out a lot cuter then I thought it would. I love this stamp (Whiff of Joy) and the sentiment is perfect (ODBD). I colored the image with my copics and embossed the back panel with a Cuttlebug folder. The red ribbon was was exactly what the final card needed. 

Thanks for looking and for leaving a comment,




Challenges Entered:
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge - 2W - (ends May-08) Anything goes
CPS - Sketch - I flipped it!

3 comments:

Traci M said...

This is the sweetest ever...what a keepsake for him for such a memorable event!! Your heart must be overflowing!!

Dragonlady said...

What a beautiful card. Thank you for playing at Aud Sentiments.

Hugs Ali x

Krista said...

Thank you for joining us @ AUD Sentiments Challenges!
It's a sweet card!

Hugs,
Krista
www.kristadesign.nl
DT member AUD Sentiments