Sunday, April 1, 2012

Under the Sea: Luke 15:20

Today is Palm Sunday - I probably should have made a Palm Sunday card but instead made a fun card with fun bright colors. I am so glad that you  could join us for a challenge based on scripture at  Stampin' Sisters in Christ!



This week Peggysue is our challenge hostess and she chose Luke 15:20. Be sure to read her devotion on our home page.


So he got up and went to his father. But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and was filled with compassion for him; he ran to his son, threw his arms around him and kissed him.



There is nothing quite as powerful as the love that a parent has for their children. Right now one of my sons is hurting and my heart hurts for him. I can only imagine how every time I hurt or am lost or floundering how much our Father loves us! No matter what we do - His love is ever present! Thank you God.

My card this week was just fun! Fun to make and fun to color and fun to look at. She does look like she is swimming doesn't she? The tutorial for this technique can be found here.


The challenge this week is; Make a card with motion; spinner, viewmaster, pop up, slider, I chose to make a gel filled card.

This week's sponsor is Pizzazz with a $10 surprise package - oh - I love surprises. 

Don't forget to stop by my SSIC design sisters (listed on the sidebar) to see what they have to share this week.

It is always great to see you, thanks for the comments and have a wonderful week surrounded with God's love.





Recipe: 
Stamps: GinaK - Quite a catch
Paper: GinaK - White, Sweet Mango, Blue Raspberry
Designer Paper: None
Other: Spellbinder circle dies, ribbon, glitter gel pen, ribbon, hair gel, and a ziplock bag

Challenges:
2 Sisters -Birthday Fun
Inspire Me Fridays - Anything goes 
Crop Stop - Oh So Bright - bright and summery projects
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

8 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

Awww Miesje - what a great take on this weeks challenge - totally adorable image and love it gel filled - so very clever!!
Your children are blessed that you have such a strong faith and share the Father Heart of God and HIs uncinditional love is such a real way! {{{hugs}}}

Kristine said...

Heeheee...squish, squish, this card makes me want to reach out and squish it! Kinda like those slime balls the kids use to get from vending machines, lol. Brings out the kid in me. But this is waaay cuter, of course! Someone's going to have fun with this one Miesje. Love that you showed us a different background for your card--rocks! Very cool *Ü* Have a blessed "holy week" this week! Hugs, Kris

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card, super cute and really striking :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Vicki said...

Adorable card! Great colors and design. Thanks for joining our CropStop "Oh so bright" challenge.

Unknown said...

This is such a cute, happy card, made me smile! And what a great technique, I have never tried a gel card, it is on my list, but I don't think I could make one like this! Hope you're having a good week!

CropStop said...

Oh, what fun! Thanks for joining in the fun at www.CropStop.com

Nancy Jensen said...

What a fun, cute card! Thank you for joining us at CropStop's "Oh so bright" challenge.

Michelle Pearson said...

what a great take on our CropStop bright color challenge! CUTENESS!!! :)