Monday, January 3, 2011

Floral Birthday

Sometimes I make a card that is relatively simple and just love how it turns out. This is the card for me. I think the colors and the big bow just got me. I also made it very quickly (something else I like). I had made this card for the StampTV Countdown challenge. I didn't win but I get to keep the card, at least until some lucky recipient gets this card! Do you sometimes find it difficult to part with your favorite cards? I do - in fact that is something that I plan to do more of - send the cards away. 

Thanks for stopping by!








Card Recipe:
Stamps: Floral Wreath sold by GinaK
Paper: Pure Luxury White and Grass Green
DP: None
Other: Spellbinder Circle Nestability, a bow made with bow easy, Cuttlebug folder, Sparkle Pen, Copics to color

Challenges
Card Positioning Systems - CPS 199 - Sketch turned sideways.
Mark's Finest Papers - Something new - New stamp - first time inked up.
Creative Inspirations - Use a circle



13 comments:

Patti J said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the beautiful, soft, colors that you chose, and sweetie, that bow rocks! I'll have to be sure you know when my birthday is! Tee hee! Happy New Year!

Sharon Huffman said...

Those colors are so nice together, very striking! It looks so nice on that easel that I'd use it to decorate my house if I had it!

Becky said...

I love this stamp, You did a fabulous job with it and that bow is luscious.

I have a hard time giving away my favorite cards also.

Betty Benton said...

Quite lovely -- that bow is a stunner! I too have a few favorites that I can bring myself to part with!

Vicki Dutcher said...

I can see why you are thrilled with it!! Gorgeousness! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Creative Inspirations said...

Absolutely lovely card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Creative Inspirations Paint.

~ Kendra ~ said...

What a nice simple card, I love it. Great job! Thanks for sharing it with us at Creative Inspirations Paint!

Kendra

Lea L. said...

This is very pretty! I love the wonderful bow you added to it! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week! ♥♥♥

Holly said...

Beautiful card! I love your floral wreath!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Creative Inspirations Paint!

Virgo5 said...

Beautiful card, love the bow!
Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

BarbaraW said...

Beautiful. Love the floral image. Thanks for sharing your card with Creative Inspirations this week.

Kristii said...

Soooo very beautiful!! Your bow is absolutely perfect!!!

Jenn K said...

What a pretty card! I love simplicity too and this is just perfect! Thanks for sharing it with us on the Creative Inspirations paint blog.