Wednesday, January 19, 2011

With Love




Another new stamp set I got this month is Hopeful Hearts, designed by Tami Mayberry and sold by GinaK Designs. 

I stamped the image on white using a Kaleidacolor pad. I have not used that in a long time and was kind of fun. Then I looked for some designer paper to use in this sketch. The sentiment came from Blocked Greetings also designed by Tami. I used some of my wonderful Nesties and popped a few red flowers that I had. Easy card.
 






Card Recipe:
Stamps: Hopeful Hearts - GinaK
Paper: Gina K Designs Pure Luxury White, Red Hot and SU Barely Banana
DP: Basic Grey - Sugar Rush
Other: Spectrum Inkpad, Spellbinder Dies, ribbon - red flowers


Challenges
Mark's Finest Papers - using a heart 
Stamp TV - Sketch
Midnight Madness - Sketch
Tuesday Throwdown: Valentine
Lexi's Creation: Say it with Love
Freshly Brewed: Valentine 
Simon Says Stamps - BINGO - gems/flowers/dies

12 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

I love the colors you used on that heart image - beautifully done! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

redwasher1 said...

This is a beauty for sure!!! Fabulous job!!!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Speedy's Friends.

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Miesje - what a treat to see you here on the MMSC my friend! I lovge your coloured inkpad with this stamp - gorgeous! The image is perfetcly used for this sketch! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week - we appreciate you support and love to see your creations! {{{hugs}}}
Linda MMSC Design Team

Lorraine A said...

oohh this is gorgeous !! I love the colours and design ,,, simple and stunning !! I LOVE it !! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Valerie said...

This is such a pretty card! I just love the paper you used. Thank you for joining us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. Valerie PSDT

Stacy said...

PRETTY! The first thing I noticed was the colors! Fantastic! I don't even know if I still have one of these stamp pads, but I will be looking now! Oh, and those flowers are gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Oh! Fabulous job with this image! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

marsha said...

Miesje, I just love all the rich vibrant colors on your card, truly exceptional! Love the flowers you added and that great ribbon. Thanks for joining us for this week's Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge and we hope you will come back and play again next week!
Hugs,
Marsha
MMSC-DT

Joanne (jojot) said...

thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends heart challenge...I LOVE those red flowers....awesome

Becky said...

This is beautiful Miesje.Love how you did this heart and those flowers are fabulous..

Davi said...

So very pretty with the lovely colors and fab flowers. Thanks for sharing it with us at TT this week.

stampqueen said...

Loving the rainbow heart!!!! Very cool!!!